Thursday, July 21, 2011

Time flies!

Time is literally flying by. I think it's because my mom has given me a round about day that they might be home, hopefully next Wednesday or Thursday. I just didn't think it would come this fast! It's been easy so far..but I've been doing lots of laundry and dishes and cleaning! Emily...come home!! She was my cleaning lady that never went home. haha ;) They will be back sometime Saturday night. Then Tyler will go to my Nana's and Sarah is spending the night at her friend Samantha's house. Team Ashley and Emily will be back soon :) 

Yesterday we hung out at home, did some cleaning. The boys have been watching the Incredibles. Over, and over, and ovveerrrr. I don't understand how kids like watching something a million times! I told Charlie we have to pick a different movie today because I am getting sick of it! When I pick movies for them I usually try to find one they haven't watched in a long time. They prefer the one that just ended five minutes ago. Whatever floats your boat! We got to do some errands yesterday. I had to pick up my check from work and deposit it at my bank. Sarah stayed in the car with them and they just watched a movie. Waaay easier than getting them in and out of the car. Gotta love the built in dvd player. When we got home Leonda brought us some delicious De Vinci's for dinner. Nana wanted us to come over for dinner so we took it to her house and ate and played outside with Nana...
I used to walk around this when I was a little girl, it's a big flower bed in their front yard. Memories of playing outside were flooding my mind as I walked around it yesterday. I've gotten a little bigger...

 
 We stayed at Nana and Papa's house til about 9 and then we came home. The boys got pretty sweaty playing outside so I was planning on getting them right in the bath when we got home and then off to bed. They had a different plan however, before we reached the end of my n & p's street both of their heads were tilted down and eyes closed. I guess they were tired! Good thing for me :) Even though I hate putting them in bed without a bath, I did not want to wake them up. They're so precious when they're asleep. It was just about bedtime for me too! I was pretty tired! 


Today it's really nice out but it's already starting to get hot =/ It feels so nice in the morning, I wish it would stay like that all day and I could leave the windows open. I just gave the boys a bath and got them dressed for the day. Charlie is watching cat in the hat and Garrett is playing with Sarah. Tonight is the farmers market down town so I'll prob take them to that. Charlie likes jumping in the bounce house and they like snow cones. We'll see how it goes! I wont be taking the stroller however because I end up pushing Garrett's backpack instead of him. It might be hard to keep track of both of them though...hmmm..I guess we'll see what happens! I'll be sure to let you know how our evening out goes. Wish me luck? 

Bubble bath and baby lotion, Ash 


I already posted this blog, but as I'm cleaning up after lunch and still haven't showered yet & in my pj's, I wanted to add something:

Being a "mom" there's always...........
A dish to be washed, a dishwasher full of dishes to unload, rules to be made, a spill to be wiped up, crumbs to sweep, food to be made, clothes to fold, laundry to put in the washer, baths to be given, diapers to be changed, noses to be wiped, hands to wash, arguments to be settled, "no's" so say, teeth to be brushed, beds to be made, hair to brush, stories to read, tears to wipe away, band-aids to put on, giggles to listen to, messes to be cleaned, questions to be answered, and cheeks to kiss :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment