Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 2/Day 3: Tired

Hey everyone! So it's been three days since my parents have been gone, all the kids are still alive! Go me! We are all tired though! Charlie and Garrett fell asleep at 8:30 on the couch watching Thomas the Train! Garrett cried a lot tonight. :( When I came home from work around 4, Sarah and Tyler were at Mason's beach with the kids across the street. Em was here with the boys and the house was spotless! All the laundry was done. There wasn't a dish in the sink. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the very reason I am going to live with her when she graduates! ;) Okay anyways..So I took the boys swimming..Charlie is getting very brave! He is now jumping in from a step, going all the way under the water! Garrett stays by the steps though, he doesn't understand that his life jacket will float. Let's see...we swam for a good 2 hours and then came in and I gave Garrett a bath, he cried the whole time =/ even when I got him dressed...then he laid down with his pillow pet and a blanky in the play room watching ni-ho kilan...(idk how to spell that..) on Sprout and finally stopped crying. The boys are mac & cheese and then came upstairs to watch Thomas. Before we knew it they were both out! I made smoothies for Em, Ty, and myself..Sarah is at the Morrow's spending the night! And now we are watching America's Got Talent which is making it hard for me to write this! lol Side note: I watched the voice before this, LOVE it! Definitely gonna start watching that. Okay so..umm yesterday I was off so I just got to be with the kids all day..Rita (very nice lady who lives across the street) took us to Mason's beach with her grand kids. The boys had so much fun! And yes, all you mommies reading this, I applied sun block three times! I know...look at me go! After we got home from Masons we went to Target and I got the boys Icees. Then I decided to get dinner for everyone...so we went to...yes this is true...3 different food places! hehe...Emily and Sarah wanted In n Out. Charlie and Garret got happy meals at McDonalds. And I got Chipotle YUM. It was silly but everyone was satisfied! :) While we were eating and driving around..Sarah goes, "We need to pray!...Ash....don't close your eyes!" lol she's a goof ball. When we got home it was still SUPER hot, and the kids wanted to play outside with the kids across the street. Emily was squirting them with the hose which turned into running in the sprinklers in their clothes. They had a blast! I really am having fun with these guys. I mean, I'm always with them because we live together..lol...but I mean I'm responsible for them! They need me! I give the boys baths and get them dressed and feed them and make sure they don't drown in the pool.....! This is a great experience for me..and for all of us really! Side note: I feel sad when people are singing and they think they are amazing, and they are absolutely awful :( and people laugh at them :( poor things. Okay! Well I think I've rambled on enough...happy mom?? hehe..we've been skypeing and she told me I should blog every day because it helps her not miss us so much <3 Love you !! Good night!!

Hugs & kisses, 
           Ash <3

5 comments:

  1. You are an amazing girl doing a great thing for you family! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing daughter and sister? how old are you? Your mum should be very thankful to God for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog. It makes me smile, and cry. I love you Ash, so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ni hao. (remember: google is your friend) and i am likewise surprised that no one tells them they are bad as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Grin* Keep up the good work kiddo!! You're doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete